Thank you for thinking of Muslim Women For for your event or programming needs. We receive a wide variety of requests and prefer to receive more information on the front-end prior to committing to a speaking or event engagement. Please allow at least 2 weeks for a response time.
Notice on fees: Muslim Women For is a limited-capacity, grassroots organization. Speaker and event honorariums are required. Speaker fees are sliding scale and dependent on your organization’s size and leadership makeup. This means that our rates for small and/or BIPOC-majority organizations will likely have a lower fee than larger, national, and/or white-led organizations.
We have brainstormed ideas here but we pride ourselves in curating events to your audience’s unique needs.
Topics (not limited to these topics):
- Reproductive Justice
- Wellness workshops (past: Resisting Violence with Art)
- Healing Justice 101
- Developing a healing/wellness collective in your community
- Voting 101
- Know Your Rights (Southern/NC perspectives)
- Sharing on our work and lived experiences as Southern organizers
- Digital Organizing 101
- What is Movement Journalism?
- Base-Building in the South
- Internalized Islamophobia training (for Muslims)
- Grant Writing
- Managing Your Finances as a small organization
We invite you to view our staff biographies and about us page prior to making a request.