Feel inspired? Want to be part of our movement? Here are some actions you can take to engage with our work.
1. Sign up to receive an occasional email from us
Use this form to receive emails from us. You can unsubscribe at any time and we promise not to send more than 2 emails a month. (If you want to hear from us more often, volunteer with us!)
If you share your mobile phone number or email address we promise not to share it with anyone and to only send you information relevant to our work. We value your privacy above all else.
2.Subscribe to our blog, this is where we post updates of our projects and timely pieces by members of our Triangle community.
Want to write for our blog, keep scrolling for more information!
- Where NC Candidates Stand on Key Issues for Muslims
- What your NC Senator thinks of the NO BAN Act…
- Eid Mubarak: COVID-19 Edition
- Our 7 Neighbors: A Podcast
- Gearing up for Ramadan in Isolation: A Convert’s Perspective
3. Donate! Put your dollars up for justice. All donations that we receive will be used to forward our work.
4. Submit an idea!
Have a project or idea you’d like to share with us? Consider sending us a submission. We accept all types of submissions, especially if you are interested in writing a blog post for us. We will review it and respond within 48-72 hours if we are interested. You may use this form to submit event information in the Triangle area and we can publish it on our events calendar if it is in line with our mission and values.
5. Come to our events (virtual and others)!
We want to get to know our community and face to face interaction is best. All people are invited to our events unless otherwise stated. We hope to see you soon. We post events on our site, Instagram and on our Facebook page. With COVID19, we will likely not host an in-person events for the foreseeable future, but we plan on hosting tons of virtual events.