Feel inspired? Want to be part of our movement? Here are some actions you can take to engage with our work.
1. Sign up for our monthly email newsletter.
For the past two years, we’ve been sending out monthly email newsletters. Last fall, we began testing a text messaging service that would send out text reminders about our events, voter registration, etc If you share your mobile phone number or email address we promise not to share it with anyone and to only send you information relevant to our work. We value your privacy above all else.
2.Subscribe to our blog, this is where we post updates of our projects and timely pieces by members of our Triangle community.
- My Voice, My Story: A Retreat Reflection
- We Stand With the Squad: Greenville Rally
- The Muslim Ban: Reflections on Organizing in Greensboro, NC
- Reclaiming Public Spaces: A Retreat Reflection
- Affordable, Immigrant-Friendly Family Law Attorneys in Wake County
3. Donate! Put your dollars up for justice. All donations that we receive will be used to forward our work.
4. Submit an idea!
Have a project or idea you’d like to share with us? Consider sending us a submission. We will review it and respond within 48-72 hours if we are interested. You may use this form to submit event information in the Triangle area and we can publish it on our events calendar if it is in line with our mission and values.
5. Come to our events!
We want to get to know our community and face to face interaction is best. All people are invited to our events unless otherwise stated. We hope to see you soon.