Latest Blog Posts
- Eid Mubarak: COVID-19 EditionDue to the COVID-19 pandemic, we announced that all donations made to us from March through May would be re-directed to local organizations that are providing COVID-19 related relief.
- Our 7 Neighbors: A PodcastOur very own, Lela Ali, is featured in the inaugural episode of Our 7 Neighbors podcast series.
- Gearing up for Ramadan in Isolation: A Convert’s PerspectiveI will not lie to myself and say that this is going to be easy for me, but I understand that if all of the social aspects of Ramadan are taken away, the virtue, reward, and observance of Ramadan is not reduced in any capacity.
- Hiring: Digital Organizing InternWe’re hiring for a digital organizer! Join our team!
- We aren’t starting a marriage service.We’re truly sorry to any one that might’ve gotten their hopes up about a marriage service but we are a social justice organization –led by Muslim women. We aren’t a dating service. There are plenty of resources out there for that! Now, fill out the 2020 Census and join us tomorrow on Instagram Live for our Census Party!
- Muslim Women For Marriage ServicesWe are happy to announce that we are partnering with a matrimonial service to provide Triangle Muslims with the resources they need to get married.
- Community Check-in Resources during the COVID-19 OutbreakOn our live stream today, we had many community partners and friends join us on Instagram live to talk about what’s been going on in their respective sectors of the community. Our goal for this live stream was to remain connected with each other. Watch the full live stream below. Here we have compiled all
- 5 years later, how do we honor Our Three Winners?On this day, many in our community are still struggling to reconcile exactly what happened five years ago and more importantly, what the murders of three young Muslims means for each and every one of us.
- 2019 Annual ReportWe’re proud to share our very first Annual Report for the year 2019 with our community. We invite public comments, feedback and thoughts in the comment section below. Thank you for your continued support.
Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images…
Long time supporter, and thought I’d drop a comment. Your organization’s wordpress site is very sleek – hope you don’t…
reading this made me cry! I am so impressed and awed by your work, commitment, and vision.
You are a lovely writer. Thank you for sharing and we are excited to read more from you
Post by Category
To stay updated when we post about our projects and share stories from members of our Triangle community
Have a blog post idea?
We’re always looking for guest authors and submissions from our community members. If you’re interested in sharing a story with us, please email us directly.