Muslim Women For hasn’t had an in-person event in 2 years! We are SO excited to invite you to a night of healing, community art, and food! This event will be hosted in partnership with the Tabadul Collective.
What is the Tabadul Collective?
A working group dedicated to nurturing creativity and craft. They host monthly meetings – follow them on Instagram for updates.
Please read the logistical information below very carefully before you fill out the RSVP form to attend.
1. Attendance will require proof of vaccination and mask-wearing at all times (except for when you eat). Getting vaccinated is the best measure folks can take if they care for their community. This event is all about healing and coming together safely. We don’t want attendees to worry about getting themselves or their families sick because they came to a social event. Find a vaccination site near you here: https://www.vaccines.gov/search/
2. We will be confirming vaccination status using VaxYes. Please upload all your information there and we will ask for confirmation of at least Level 1 verification at the door. No verification = no attendance. If you’d like to get verified ahead of time, you can email us a screenshot of the verification that YesVax provides. You’ll have to start there first. We will email and text you reminders.
Get your vaccination verified: https://gogetdoc.com/vaxyes
3. Park for free across the street of the Justice Served building on Tarboro Rd. Please do not park in the street or in front of any of the homes on Tarboro Rd.
4. Have questions or concerns? Email us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
5. Have we mentioned how much we miss you & how excited we are to see you?
All that sounds good? RSVP then!